So, you’ve asked St. Anne and/or St. Raphael Archangel for help finding your future spouse but you still haven’t figured out how to talk to that someone who’ve had your eye on. We get it! It’s a tough dating world, especially for us Catholics, but fear not!
Here are 20 Catholic pick-up lines to help you break the ice and potentially score you a date!
1. “If I had a bead for every time I thought of you, I would have a Joyful Mystery.”
2. “You’ll always be the second woman in my life. Our Lady is first.”
3. “I know what you can give up for Lent… your number… to me.”
4. “Do you pray the Rosary? Because I’d spend decades with you.”
5. “You’ve got stunning scapular-brown eyes.”
6. “I was reading the book of Numbers and I suddenly realized I don’t have yours. Let’s fix it.”
7. “Are you St. Anthony? Because you’ve found my heart.”
8. “You know, it’s kind of noisy in here… the adoration chapel down the street is a pretty quiet place.”
9. “My Guardian Angel thinks you’re cute.”
10. “Excuse me, I believe one of your ribs belongs to me.” (Said to a fella.)
11. “You’re as lovely as a rose, you must be my answer to the novena I was praying to St. Therese.”
12. “Here I am, the answer to your prayers.”
13. “Hey. My name is Will… God’s will.”
14. “Is stealing my heart breaking the 8th Commandment?”
15. “What’s a nice girl/guy like you doing in a confession line like this?”
16. “Would you like to be the Zelie to my Louis and reach sainthood together?” (“… the Louis to my Zelie…?”)
17. “Hey girl, I don’t need a website to know that you’re my perfect Catholic Match.”
Gems from #CatholicTwitter:
“Is it a sin that you stole my heart?” – @brendynsmommy
“Do you want to spend a decade with me? *pulls out Rosary*” – @Stephen_M_Cross
“I lost my Rosary. Can I use your fingers?” – @nosdnomde
Disclaimer: None of the personnel at EpicPew, including the article’s author, are responsible for any inappropriate giggles, snorts, slaps, shin kicks, eye-rolls, sighs, or any other forms of rejections. Use these pick-up lines at your own risk. If you succeed, please share your success stories with us!