Every Catholic has been there at one time or another, now is the time to laugh about it.
1. Obsessively picking out the *perfect* novena for your intention
2. You start out strong, with the fervor of all the saints in heaven.
3. You mention to everyone you pass that you’re in the middle of praying a novena
4. The first day you kind of forget to pray until later in the day
5. You start setting all the alarms, so you’ll remember better the next day
6. Then you STILL forget altogether
7. So you internally battle yourself on whether or not you can do two days in one day, or if you need to extend the whole novena instead
8. As you near the end of the novena, you over-discern every potential sign
9. Regardless of the outcome, you know that you grew closer to God, by the grace of God.