It’s that time of year again! Time to take a relaxing stroll through the most epic (or not), hilarious (or not), and creative (or not) nativity scenes that people have come up with. Before you explore the nativity scenes for this year, take a look at the past three seasons’ collection:
Today, enjoy part four of the most epic of epic takes on nativity sets. Enjoy and Happy Advent to you and yours!
1. It was a dog-gone miracle the night that Christ was born!
2. I’m not entirely certain what these are…
3. In that region there were shepherds, living in the fields, keeping watch over their socks by night.
4. This one’s for all the fundamentalists and young-earth creationists out there.
5. “Do. Not. Be. Afraid. For see!—I. Am bringing. You. Good news. Of great joy. For. All. The people. To you! Is born. This day. In the city. Of David. A Savior. Who. Is. Christ. The Lord.” “
And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God and saying, ‘Live long, and prosper.’
6. A Zombie Christmas
7. Stop clowning around! It’s the birth of Christ!
8. If this is a commentary on Mary being the true Wonder Woman, I think they nailed it.
9. “Hark! The herald angels sing, “Glory to the newborn King! PEZ on earth, and mercy mild, God and sinners reconciled.”
10. I think a few holidays got mixed up here…
11. I hope this is test footage for the new Lego Nativity movie!
12. “Do you want to see the Savior?! Or ride our lambs around the hills!?”
13. This nativity set is outta this world!
14. A gift truly sent from oven above.
15. A new understanding for giving control over to God.
16. A minimalist Christmas
17. Sweet Jesus