The Catholic Church is so boring. Look at how dull and unimpressive cathedrals are. There’s nothing exciting ever happening in Catholicism. You definitely would never want to go on a pilgrimage (especially not to visit Guadalupe).
But if you really want to be bored, all you have to do is look at the leader of the Catholic Church, Pope Francis. He explains exactly why the Church is so boring. Here are twenty-three reasons this pontiff will leave you yawning.
1. From the minute he was named pope, Francis was boring
2. He was so boring, no one was even there when he became pope
3. He’s so boring he doesn’t even sit in the pope mobile
4. He won’t let anyone ride with him
5. He never gives away his nice things
6. You’ll never see him smiling or waving
He just frowns all the time.
Looks like someone needs to rejoice and be glad every once in a while.
7. It’s no wonder no one wants to spend any time with him
8. He’s the worst selfie taker
Young people just find him so dang boring.
9. He never blesses anyone
Especially babies. They never get blessed.
10. He just scares the kids
Those are tears of boredom, folks.
11. He gets into fights
Okay, it was a mishap with the pope mobile. You should see the damage he did to the vehicle!
12. He doesn’t follow what Jesus did for us
13. He’s not even that religious
14. He can’t express his emotions
15. He’s always confused
16. He’s so boring, the wind picks on him
And he definitely wouldn’t eat anything cool like pizza.
17. He doesn’t get along with anyone
18. World leaders don’t spend anytime around him
19. It’s probably because he won’t talk to anyone unless they are perfect
20. No one likes him because he beats people with the religious items
21. But he still thinks he can make it rain
22. He would never bless a marriage
23. Pope Francis is just so boring
He would never be cool enough to get his own sports jersey.
Honestly, we love you Pope Francis!